Originally established in Kalgoorlie in 2003, Western Australia, MineElect was a privately owned, Australian registered electrical and telecommunications company primarily servicing the mining, construction and commercial sectors throughout Western Australia.
In 2011 the Infrastructure Services Group (ISG) was then consolidated (also privately owned) with a vision to provide complete ‘Turn-key’ Infrastructure Solutions to all areas of Industry. With ISG Holdings providing streamlined cost effective administrative, quality and safety systems to its subsidiary companies (registered in Australia, Singapore and Mongolia) whatever the need, we have a tailored solution for you.
The Infrastructure Services Group (ISG) provides integrated services and solutions to the following industry sectors:
- Clean Technology
- Industrials and Materials
- Information Technology and Telecommunications
Expertise includes design, consulting, construction and operations in the following core fields:
- Complete Information Technology and Telecommunication systems incorporating all layer 1, layer 2 and layer 3 infrastructure, hardware and software solutions
- Power Plant and Process Plant electrical and mechanical engineering, construction and maintenance
- Specialised high voltage electrical and earthing systems up to 600kV
- All aspects of electrical and telecommunications infrastructure cabling
- Environmental, civil, structural, mechanical & hazardous goods engineering, maintenance and remedial work
- Logistics and supply-line services
- Contract and project management for Greenfield and Brownfield construction projects and maintenance agreements
The Infrastructure Services Group (ISG) has always concentrated on establishing successful alliances with clients and suppliers throughout Australia. Now based in Australia and Mongolia we are well poised to deliver outstanding services to our existing and new clients throughout the APAC region.
Our mission is to provide innovative and cost effective infrastructure solutions to all areas of industry. The Infrastructure Services Group (ISG) strive to become the industry benchmark by delivering matchless services and quality products to our market. The skills and energy of our people will be directed to exceeding our customers’ expectations through providing innovative solutions and focusing always on their needs and desires.
The Infrastructure Services Group's (ISG) success is derived from our ability to foster and build mutually rewarding relationships, due to the company’s values of integrity, excellence and hard work. ISG’s history, as a family owned company provides quality services which center on the formation and maintenance of personalized relationships, resulting in the deliverance of outstanding results.
The Infrastructure Services Group (ISG) recognizes the inherent risk involved with the Mining and construction industry, and is proud to state that the Infrastructure Services Group (ISG) and all of our staff are committed to the company’s Safety Management Plan and policies which have been developed to comply with all mining company’s stringent fatal risk control systems (FRCS).
Our team includes specialist engineers, project managers, electrical tradespersons, instrument technicians, communications technicians, trades assistants and apprentices. We are proud of the effort and contribution of our highly skilled, experienced and dedicated workforce, who demonstrate the company’s values and ideals in their daily interactions.
Michael J. O’Malley
Group Operations Manager | Director