The DSX CableAnalyzer™ Series is the copper certification solution of the Versiv™ cabling certification product family. The DSX Series includes the DSX-8000, which can certify cabling up to Cat 8 / 2 GHz, and the DSX-5000 which can certify up to Cat 6A / Class FA / 1GHz. The Versiv line also includes fiber OLTS certification, OTDR, and fiber inspection modules.
The DSX CableAnalyzer™ Series is the copper certification solution of the Versiv™ cabling certification product family. The DSX Series includes the DSX-8000, which can certify cabling up to Cat 8 / 2 GHz, and the DSX-5000 which can certify up to Cat 6A / Class FA / 1GHz. The Versiv line also includes fiber OLTS certification, OTDR, and fiber inspection modules. Versiv reduces overall certification costs by up to 2/3, adding up to 10% to the bottom line of every job. While the fastest test time (8 seconds for Cat 6A) plays a part, the system is designed from the ground up to reduce errors and streamline certification. Full integration with the LinkWare Live cloud service lets the Project Manager remotely set up the testers, monitor job progress and even locate tester from any smart device.
With the DSX CableAnalyer and Versiv, you’ll save money every time you use it.
The DSX CableAnalyzer Series copper test solution enables testing and certification of twisted pair cabling for up to 40 Gigabit Ethernet deployments and will handle any cabling system whether it is a Cat 5e, 6, 6A, 8 or Class FA and I/II. Certifying a cable is one part of a process that starts with system design and ends with system acceptance. The faster that process goes, the more profitable you’ll be. Unfortunately, there are a lot of things that slow the process down – setting up the tester incorrectly, testing to the wrong limits, waiting for skilled technicians to analyze and troubleshoot failures, misinterpretation of results, and producing test reports that customers cannot understand.
As part of the Versiv cabling certification product family, the DSX CableAnalyzer Series provides accurate, error-free certification. In the installation business there are multiple teams, varying media types and multiple testing requirements. The difference between being profitable or not is just a few percentage points. The DSX certifies copper cabling, complies with all standards including Level VI/2G accuracy, making jobs easier to manage, and getting to system acceptance faster. It’s not just for the expert technicians and Project Managers. Individuals of various skill levels can improve the set-up, operation, test reporting, and simultaneously manage diverse projects.
- Versiv enables users to accomplish more than ever with a cable tester, by accelerating every step of the testing process
- LinkWare Live cloud service lets the Project Manager remotely set up the testers, monitor job progress and even locate tester from any smart device
- ProjX™ management system eases tasks from initial set-up of a job to system acceptance. It eliminates redundant steps, and ensures that all tests are completed correctly the first time, and every time
- Taptive™ user interface puts advanced data analysis and easy set-up and operation at the fingertips of technicians of all skill levels
- LinkWare PC management software provides unmatched analysis of test results and professional test reports
- The DSX reduces the time required to fix cabling faults with dedicated diagnostics, a simple test that locates the problem
- Eight second Cat 6A test time contributes to the fastest way to gain certification
- Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk and distance to shield faults for faster troubleshooting
- Manage up to 12,000 Cat 6A test results with full graphics
- Capacitive touchscreen allows quick tester setup with easily selectable cable types, standards and testing parameters
- Over 1 billion links reported on LinkWare PC management software
- Integrated Wi-Fi allows you to easily upload results to LinkWare™ Live
- Compliant with ANSI/TIA-1152-A Level 2G and proposed standard IEC 61935-1 Ed. 5 Level VI field tester accuracy requirements to 2000 MHz
- Supports the complete suite of Resistance Unbalance standards needed for Power over Ethernet (PoE) – IEEE 802.3bt, ANSI/TIA/EIA-568, ISO/IEC 11801 series documents
- TCL and ELTCTL measurements compliant to IEC 61935-1-1 (Draft)
- Screen continuity along path of cabling