The Infrastructure Services Group (ISG) provides integrated services to the mining and construction industry.
Expertise includes design, consulting, construction and operations in the following fields:
- Complete Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Systems incorporating all layer 1, layer 2 and layer 3 infrastructure, hardware and software solutions
- Power Plant and Process Plant electrical & mechanical engineering and maintenance
- Specialized high voltage electrical and earthing systems up to 300kV
- All aspects of electrical and telecommunications infrastructure cabling
- Civil, mechanical & hazardous goods engineering, maintenance and remedial work
- Logistics and supply-line services
ISG’s success is derived from its ability to foster and build mutually rewarding relationships, due to the company’s values of integrity, excellence and hard work. ISG’s history as a family owned company has resulted in a quality service which centres on the formation and maintenance of personalised relationships, resulting in the deliverance of outstanding results.
ISG are proud of the effort and contribution of its highly skilled, experienced and dedicated workforce, who demonstrate the company’s values and ideals in their daily interactions. Our team includes specialist engineers, project managers, electrical tradespersons, instrument technicians, communications technicians, trades assistants and apprentices.
ISG recognises the inherent risk involved with the Mining and construction industry, and is proud to state that ISG and all of its staff are committed to the company’s Safety Management Plan and policies which have been developed to comply with all mining company’s stringent fatal risk control systems (FRCS).
Service we provide
You will find yourself working in true partnership that result in an incredible experience, and an end product that is the best