Fluke 179 TRMS Digital Multimeter with temperature readings
The Fluke 179 TRMS multimeter is a full-featured, precision digital multimeter for troubleshooting and repair of electrical and electronic systems.
- Built-in thermometer to measure temperature without having to carry a separate instrument
- Accurate true-RMS AC current and voltage plus frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements
- Increases productivity with manual and automatic ranging, Display Hold, Auto Hold, and Min/Max-average recording
Fluke 179 TRMS Multimeter with temperature readings
This Digital Multimeter is the industry-standard troubleshooting tool for electrical and electronic systems
You can trust the rugged reliable Fluke 179 digital multimeter to get the job done in all of the messy, loud, high energy, and high altitude places you work. Whether you need a electrical multimeter for industrial troubleshooting or electrical and electronic system installation or maintenance, the Fluke 179 with its true-RMS capabilities can do the job. This electrical multimeter is independently tested for safe use in CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V environments and backed by a lifetime warranty.
The Fluke 170 Series of digital multimeters have the features needed to find most electrical, electro-mechanical, and heating and ventilation problems.
Other useful features:
- Safety rated CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
- This fluke digital multimeter comes with a lifetime warranty
- Allows closed-case calibration through front panel
- Includes ergonomic case with integrated protective holster
- 80BK Temperature Probe
- Installed 9V battery
- Test leads with 4mm lantern tips
- Users manual