59 MAX+ Infrared ThermometerThermometerTools
- Easy to handle infrared thermometer with precise laser targeting and 10:1 distance to spot ratio
- Measures temperatures from -30°C to 500°C (-22°F to 932°F)
- Provides IP40 rating for extra protection
- Presents a large, backlit LCD display for easy viewing
- Features a small, lightweight design that fits easily fits into your tool bag
Product overview: 59 MAX+ Infrared Thermometer
The Fluke 59 MAX+ Infrared Thermometer delivers the precision you need to do your job accurately and within your budget. It features a 10:1 distance to spot ratio and precise single laser targeting for accurate and repeatable measurements. Use the Fluke 59 MAX+ to perform non-contact temperature measurements on transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, duct, and vents. It is extremely easy to use and compact enough to fit in your hand and your tool bag. Designed to withstand a one meter drop, you can count on this lightweight, compact infrared thermometer to work when you need it.
For a 12:1 distance to spot ratio, dual laser targeting check out the Fluke 62MAX+ thermometer.
Other useful features:
- Provides selectable MAX, MIN, DIF and AVG functions to quickly identify problems
- One meter drop tested
- Includes Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits
- Runs on one (1) AA battery
- Comes with a one year warranty
Thank you, for your services. I received this item very reliably and quickly.